Materials Handling Solutions
We’re committed to providing a diverse range of tailored offerings that, since 2010, also includes the Raymond materials handling equipment brand and, since 2017, the warehousing equipment brand BT. Our portfolio of products is renowned for their reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-maintain operations.
Toyota Industrial Equipment’s continued design advancements are constantly improving materials handling processes and enhancing the end-user experience. Their popularity with industry professionals is well supported by our aftersales service network.
- A global leader in materials handling operations
- In Saudi Arabia since 1975, also in Algeria
- A network of state-of-the-art 4S facilities for service availability and convenience
- All branches fully certified by Toyota’s aftersales service evaluation
- Out-of-hours emergency cover
- All mainstream parts available immediately
To help meet the growing demand for cleaner-running electric lift trucks, Toyota Industrial Equipment recently introduced the 8-Series, 4-wheel AC-powered, and electric lift-truck range. The AC-powered system conserves energy and regenerates power to extend battery run time and maximize operational productivity between charges. With up to 21% faster travel speeds, the new 8-Series minimizes the performance gap with its internal combustion counterparts. Now, clients can have the best of both worlds – materials handling solutions that are both powerful and environmentally-friendly.