Abdul Latif Jameel Saudi Arabia recognized with International Risk Management Award
Abdul Latif Jameel has been awarded the International Risk Management Award (Business Category) at the 10th annual Risk Management Awards organized by Continuity Insurance & Risk (CIR), in recognition of exceptional performance.
In a ceremony attended by more than 400 people, the Awards recognize individuals, organizations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management.
The Awards provide an opportunity for organizations and individuals to showcase their best products, projects and people. Abdul Latif Jameel was awarded under Category 20: International Risk Management in recognition that the business has “built risk management into the very heart of its operations – encompassing the full scope of enterprise risks.”
The entries were judged by an independent panel of experts comprised of the following industry experts:
- Socrates Coudounaris, Chairman, IRM
- Ben Davies, Group Head of Risk and Compliance, Dar Group
- Nigel Fenning, Group Risk Manager, Oxford University Press
- Mike Hopkinson, Group Senior Risk Manager, Kier
- James P. Kimmance, Head of Risk, Major Programmes and Projects Group, Jacobs
- Daren Lowry, Director of Secretariat & Insurance, Whitbread Group
- Kate Wallin, Director Risk Management, Marriott
Read more about the Awards here.