Materials Handling Solutions
We’re committed to providing a diverse range of tailored offerings that, since 2010, also include the Raymond materials handling equipment brand. Our portfolio of products is renowned for their reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-maintain operations.
Toyota Industrial Equipment’s continued design advancements are constantly improving materials handling processes and enhancing the end-user experience. Their popularity with industry professionals is well supported by our aftersales service network.
- A global leader in materials handling operations
- In Saudi Arabia since 1975, also in Morocco and Algeria
- A network of state-of-the-art 4S facilities for service availability and convenience
- All branches fully certified by Toyota’s aftersales service evaluation
- Out-of-hours emergency cover
- All mainstream parts available immediately
To help meet the growing demand for cleaner-running electric lift trucks, Toyota Industrial Equipment recently introduced the 8-Series, 4-wheel AC-powered, and electric lift-truck range. The AC-powered system conserves energy and regenerates power to extend battery run time and maximize operational productivity between charges. With up to 21% faster travel speeds, the new 8-Series minimizes the performance gap with its internal combustion counterparts. Now, clients can have the best of both worlds – materials handling solutions that are both powerful and environmentally-friendly.